While experimenting using
XMLHttpRequest I noticed a few slightly strange differences between the
different browsers I was testing. These differences related to the value of the “
this” keyword in the
onreadystatechange event handler.
I got round to adding a stylesheet that doesn’t fail completely in Internet Explorer. While I was at it I also fixed up the fancy (pointless) Find as you type functionality on my search box so that now should work in IE too. Ooh AJAX how very modern.
Continue reading “Explorer Update” | Comments are closed
Continue reading “Oversized Flashkit Advert” | Comments are closed
Hooray! Today I began my collection of original animation artwork with two fantastic pencil sketches from Futurama. I’m such a nerd…